FASTag is a simple to use, reloadable tag, which enables automatic deduction of toll charges without halting for cash transaction at the toll plaza. FASTag is linked to a prepaid wallet from which the applicable toll amount is deducted. The tag employs Radio-frequency Identification (RFID) technology and is affixed on the vehicle's windscreen once the tag account is active.
FASTag is a perfect solution for a hassle free trip on national highways. FASTag is presently operational at 650+ toll plazas across national and state highways. FASTag is Promoted by MORTH (Ministry of Road Transport and Highways), NHAI (National Highways Authority of India), IHMCL (Indian Highways Management Company Limited) and NPCI National Payments Corporation of India).
You can get your FASTag from any of EbixCash’s outlet / EbixCash authorized Agent Sales outlets.
"To Get Toll Plaza List, Please Click Here"
FASTag comes with a validity of 5 Years for your vehicle
Customers can access their statements by logging on the FASTag customer portal or call us at our 24*7 dedicated Toll Free customers support number @ 18002662949
Saves Fuel and Time
Operating via RFID, a FASTag benefits your road-trips by saving on both fuel and time. Tag readers which are available on toll booths scan your FASTag and the due charges are paid from the linked account.
Every time you pay a toll using FASTag, you will receive an SMS alerts on your registered mobile number. Enabling you to keep a track on your Expenses
Post activation, your FASTag can be linked to a prepaid wallet whereby it can be reloaded and managed completely online.
No need to worry about carrying cash for the toll payments
Ease of Use
Using a FASTag involves simply affixing it on the interior pane of your car’s windshield. Toll plazas are equipped with a tag scanner and complete your transactions in a contactless mannerCorporate Application Form Retail Application Form
|1||Tag Issuance Fee (One-time Fee)||100/- (including all applicable taxes)|
|2||Tag Reissuance Fee||100/- ( including all applicable taxes)|
|3||Online reload fee||Charges as applicable|
|4||Reload at EbixCash outlet||Charges as applicable|
*All Fees and charges are subject to change from time to time without prior information
|Tag Class||Description||Tag Colour||Tag Deposit||Threshold Amount|
|4||Car / Jeep / Van / TATA Ace and similar mini Light Commercial Vehicle||Violet||200||200|
|5||Light Commercial Vehicle /Mini Bus||Orange||100||500|
|6||Bus / Truck - 3 Axle||Yellow||100||500|
|7||Bus / Truck - 2 Axl||Green||100||500|
|12||Tractor / Tractor with trailer / Truck 4/ 5/ 6 Axle||Pink||100||800|
|15||Truck 7 Axle and above||Blue||100||800|
|16||Earth Moving / Heavy Construction Machinery||Black||100||800|
- The above mentioned tag deposit rates would be applicable as per your vehicle class and will be refunded to only KYC Customers after deducting any unbilled amount at the time of FASTag account closure.
- Toll charges will be deducted as per the applicable amount, depending on the vehicle class and the toll plaza used. Charges mentioned above are subject to change
- The Customer agrees that entering of OTP sent by the EbixCash for validation infers that customer has requested to avail the FasTag product of the EbixCash and authorizes the EbixCash to contact the customer through phone calls, email etc towards provision of the referred service.
- The Customer hereby agrees and confirms that, the applicable Security Deposit, as decided by the EbixCash from time to time, shall be maintained as “Minimum Amount” in the Customer’s Account as per the applicable terms & conditions stipulated by EbixCash and Customer shall ensure that, the said Security Deposit should not fall below the Minimum Amount. The customer also agrees to bear the charges for recharges based on the recharge mode chosen by the Customer. The charges are liable to be changed by the EbixCash from time to time.
- The Customer hereby agrees and confirms that, EbixCash will not be responsible towards any physical damage to the Tag in any manner whatsoever and that the Customer shall be solely responsible for any such damage or loss to the Tag.
- The Customer hereby agrees and confirms that, EbixCash shall under no circumstances be held liable or responsible in any manner if, the Plaza Terminal is not functional or unable to read the Tag. In such cases, the customer will have to make Payment to the Toll Plaza via other modes such as Cash, Cards etc;..
- The Customer hereby agrees and confirms that, EbixCash shall have all the rights & authority in its sole discretion to flag the Tag in Blacklist, if the Customer fails to maintain the Minimum Amount in his/her Account or fails to comply with terms & conditions stipulated by EbixCash and under the applicable laws.
- The Customer hereby agrees and confirms that, once wallet is loaded the said amount cannot be withdrawn, except at the time of closure of said Wallet subject to the recovery of applicable charges/commissions/costs due to EbixCash. The outstanding amount in the wallet would be transferred to the bank account of the customer provided by the customer. No cash will be disbursed by EbixCash.
- The Customer hereby agrees and confirms that by applying for EbixCash Tag, Customer agrees to indemnify EbixCash and its officials from and against any and all claims, actions, suits, proceedings, costs, damages, judgments, amounts paid in settlement and expenses (including without limitation reasonable attorneys’ fees and reasonable disbursements at actual) (collectively, “Loss”) incurred by EbixCash, to the extent suffered, as a result of, arising from, or in connection with or relating to or arising out of the use of the Tag by Customer. Customer also agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless EbixCash and its officials from and against any Loss incurred or suffered by EbixCash as a result of EbixCash providing its services in the form of EbixCash Account and any transaction made therein, to enable the Customer to utilize the Tag .
- The services provided herein by EbixCash will be as per the applicable terms & conditions stipulated by EbixCash and EbixCash shall at its sole discretion reserves the right to modify/alter all or any of the terms & conditions, without prior notice or any reason whatsoever.
- The services provided herein shall be subject to applicable RBI guidelines and regulations, issued from time to time and other prevailing law and regulations in India.
- The Tag may be used for the purpose of making applicable toll payments as may be required by the relevant authorities at participating toll plazas on the highway through the ETC Lane provided at such Toll plazas. No Interest shall be payable by EbixCash on the amount available loaded on the Tag.
- The EbixCash has hosted a dedicated 24 x 7 call center for this product. This team can be reached using toll free number 18002662949. The customer agrees to contact this call center for any assistance related to this product and confirms that the Service Request number would be obtained by him / her for all requests raised.
- If the Tag is lost or stolen, the tag member must file a report with the local police and should be able to produce a copy of the police report upon request by EbixCash. The tag member must immediately report the loss / theft over the telephone to the customer care. Customer Care shall, upon adequate verification hotlist/cancel/suspend the tag and terminate all facilities in relation thereto during working hours on a working day following the receipt of such information and on request of the tag member and shall not be liable for any inconvenience caused to the Tag Member in this regard. The Tag Member shall take cognizance of the fact that once a tag is reported lost or stolen and is subsequently found, the same shall be promptly cut in half and adequate care taken to prevent its misuse. The Tag Member is responsible for the security of the tag and shall take all steps towards ensuring the safe keeping thereof. The Tag member will be liable for all charges incurred on the Tag until the Tag is reported Lost/ Stolen. In the event, EbixCash determines that the aforementioned steps are not complied with, financial liability on the lost and stolen tag would rest with the tag member.
- The Tag member is responsible for all transactions initiated by use of the Tag, accept as otherwise set forth herein. Each time the Tag Member uses the Tag at a participating toll plaza, he authorizes EbixCash to reduce the funds available in the Tag Account by the amount of Transaction. The Tag Member is not allowed exceed the available amount in the Tag Account through an individual transaction or a series of transaction. Nevertheless, if a transaction exceeds the balance of the funds available, in the Tag Account, the Tag Member shall remain fully liable to EbixCash for the amount of the Transaction. EbixCash reserves the right to bill the tag member for any negative balance. The tag member agrees to pay EbixCash promptly for the negative balance. EbixCash also reserves the right to cancel/ terminate the tag, should the tag member create one or more negative balances with the tag
- The Customer confirms that the Vehicle Registration Number for which the Tag has been applied is being used by the customer and the amount pertaining to the Toll Passages done by the said vehicle can be debited to the Wallet that would be opened as a part of servicing this application form.
- The customer hereby consents that the physical RFID Tag can be delivered to the customer at the address mentioned in the application form or can be hand-delivered. Customer shall ensure that Tag is affixed to the vehicle bearing the same registration number as was mentioned in the application form. Customer confirms that any liability incurred from the Tag, to the extent of the Toll Transactions received will be borne by the customer. The Customer confirms that process of Tag Affixation is well understood and takes all responsibility toward Tag Damage or Incorrect Tag Affixation.
- The Customer is aware that the Online Portal has been provided by the EbixCash wherein the transactions of the wallet can be accessed. Customer agrees to report any issue with the Wallet transactions. In case, no dispute is reported, EbixCash shall assume that the wallet transaction is acceptable to the customer and there are no unanticipated concerns. Incase customer observes some unknown transactions in the customer wallet, it should be reported to the Customer service desk. After due validation, EbixCash shall get the amount reimbursed from the Toll Plaza in due course.
- EbixCash reserves the right to consolidate the customer ID and update the KYC status if existing relationship found for the customer basis the document details mentioned.
- For resolving any dispute, EbixCash has formalised “Customer Grievance Redressal Policy” which is available on the website www.ebixcash.com
- For detailed wallet T&C, Fess & Charges please visit the website: www.ebixcash.com